Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Emily's Gym

Have you ever wanted to join a gym with great amenities and a personalized workout plan? Welcome to the wonderful world of “Emily’s Gym!” It’s my latest endeavor in Spain and please feel free to take a look at “The Essence of Emily” – the inaugural edition of the monthly newsletter for Emily’s Gym.
What are you looking for in a gym? Whatever your desire, I’m sure we have just what you need.
• Terrains of all types for a diverse workout experience - uphill, downhill, gravel, pavement





• Areas for doing sit-ups, lunges, and stretching




• Climbing equipment



• Breathtaking views from each piece of equipment



• Personalized work out plans



If Emily’s Gym interests you, please contact Emily for more information. Membership numbers are hovering right around one right now but we are always looking to increase. As an incentive, if you join before December 1st, your name will be included in a drawing for a free flight to Spain! Don’t miss out on this awesome opportunity!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok so obviously this is a joke (and you would need that flight to Spain to be able to work out with me) but I wanted you all to get an idea of a little bit of the landscape of Motril and also how I am combating the issue of gaining weight in Spain - if you need a refresher, just refer back to the "culinary adventures" blog post. I have been enjoying my runs but hope to join a real gym here soon. Though, I joined one in Granada and it didn’t stop this from happening!


In other great news, I am writing this blog post from the comfort of my own bed in my piso because WE FINALLY HAVE THE INTERNET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Sue said...

Where so I sign up???? The scenery sure beats my workout center and I also miss working out with YOU!! Great post, Em!!!