Thursday, April 24, 2008

No puede ser (it can't be)

The title of this album was my senora's response when I told her that I ran 10 kilometers. It was quite hilarious. Yesterday I ran 11.3 km = 7 miles! I can hardly walk today because my legs hurt so bad so I think I will take a break from running.

My host family is going on vacation next week and my senora is stocking up the kitchen. She has four meals for me in the freezer and has a mountain of other things. She has a supply of cookies, pizza, tortilla, chicken broth, fruit and diet coke! Oh she knows me too well! I told her she can stop buying things but she said she still needs more! At the rate she is buying things, I will definitely need those 6 and 7 mile runs!!

I think today is supposed to be 27 degrees Celsius! Finally....the weather we have all been waiting for!

1 comment:

Sue Allshouse said...

Wow - 7 miles! Good for you!! I wonder where you ran? Chris and I will call you tonight.