Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I am officially done with classes at Cegri. I had my last class this morning at 9am! I know I have said it many times before but I am just shocked that time has passed so quickly. Tomorrow is MAY!!!
We have a farewell dinner for our group tonight. We had a welcome dinner one of the first nights we were here and so it is only appropriate to have a farewell dinner. From what I have heard the restaurant is kind of fancy and all of the girls are going to wear dresses and get fancy! It should be fun. Our director and his wife will be there for the entire dinner and then they have invited all of the Cegri teachers for dessert and coffee after so we can say goodbye to them in a setting outside of the classroom. It will be a bittersweet night as I am looking forward to having fun and talking to everyone but not looking forward to saying goodbye to people.
The rest of the week is holiday in Spain and hopefully there will be some fun things to do to keep me entertained. I think some my Michigan friends and I are going to have a picnic! Should be fun!
Until next time,
Em

No comments: