Thursday, June 2, 2011

Crazy Time Lapses

I apologize for not writing for so long - life has been crazy-busy lately....jammed packed with work, emotions, goodbyes, parties and the list could go on. I am not going to write a lot in this post but just wanted to show a handful of pictures that caught my attention recently.

Here are the three roommates signing the lease to our new apartment in Spain on SEPTEMBER 29, 2010

Here we are again - this time, celebrating Michael Lynn's birthday on MAY 31, 2011 (our last day of school).

Here is Tad opening a bottle of champagne to welcome us to our new apartment in SEPTEMBER 2010

Here is Tad opening a bottle of champagne in JUNE 2011 to celebrate one of his last nights in the apartment and his new job


It just seems so crazy that this amazing 9-month adventure is coming to a close. Obviously, life is full of so many mixed emotions right now and I am taking things day to day. It's all I can do. I want to thank everyone for their amazing love and support!
More to come later.....
Em

No comments: